Friday, November 21, 2008

Put them all together and it'll probably be billions!

I am blessed!

Really, if you add up the Net Worth of ALLLLLLLL the artists I've seen/met LIVE this year....it'll probably be in the billions!

So of course I [try] to take my camera to all of these events and so far I have. So since I have this DJ blog or what not, I think it would be cool to show everyone just how blessed I've been.

Here's a list of those that my memory can reach:
  • Jill Scott [She's GREAT live!!]
  • Kanye West [I knew every song!]
  • Common
  • Lupe Fiasco
  • N.E.R.D [They are REALLY rock stars!] (2)
  • The Foreign Exchange
  • YaZarah
  • Carlitta Durand
  • Chrisette Michelle [She looks different in person??]
  • Raheem Devaughn [I LOVE HIM!!!]
  • Little Brother
  • Boyz II Men
  • Edgar Allen Floe
  • 9th Wonder [The producer responsible for most of all of the beats of the songs you like!]
  • Rihanna (2)
  • Young Jeezy
  • T-Pain [He was on stage for like 3 hours-literally]
  • Plies
  • Rick Ross
  • Chris Brown
  • Soulja Boy
  • Bow Wow
  • etc.....
And by the way--I usually LOVE an artist 5 times more once I see them live!

But yeah...add their net worth and tell me what you get!

Meanwhile, I'll be adding photos and telling you all about the tours/performances!

Life Life! Dream Big! Be Blessed!

DJ C.E.O!
[Creatively Entertaining Others!]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds cool, I would love to hear more - Mr. Holmes